Saturday, April 30, 2011

a royal wedding and a royal hat

All this talk about the Royal Wedding has made me so nostalgic the past couple of days. Needless to say, I loved every bit of it and ate it all up just like I did all of the fairy tales and princess stories I read when I was a little girl. Every bit of their story, their romance and the traditions had me glued to the TV and sent me to a world that every little princess wishes for... one where fairy tales become reality.  Kate to me was a present day Cinderella.  A commoner, who stole the heart of the handsome and humble prince, fell in-love and rose to become the Duchess of  Cambridge.  What a story!


The Royal Wedding, has also brought upon the sudden urge to adorn my head with a frilly hat! but not just any hat, one that is fitting for a Royal tea party. (I think I might have to have one of those soon)


Here's one I found from BHLDN that might be a winner.  A white Maidland Sunner... What do you think?  
To tea or not to tea??? 



1 comment:

  1. I love royal wedding, very,very beautiful...It's like magic..
    This hat is nice, I love it.

    ReplyDelete